Interview with ChinaMoney Podcast
I was interviewed, on Friday, by Nina Xiang of ChinaMoney Podcast. You can listen to it here, and while you’re there, check out the other great podcasts with other guests. Some of the topics we discussed:
- China’s second quarter economic data remain robust: Another interest rate hike on the horizon?
- China will buy five million metric tons of corn this year: How will China’s huge demand for crops impact markets?
- Monsanto is in advanced deal talk with Sinochem Corp: Will the Chinese government be accommodating in the sensitive food industry?
- Nestle plans to buy Hus Fu Chi International: Will the deal go on a different path from that of Coca-Cola/Hui Yuan?
- Big corner stone investors in Chinese banks can now sell their massive holdings of Chinese bank shares: Will they sell?
- China Securities Regulatory Commission likely to conduct stress test on China’s brokerages: Who will pass the test?
- Plan to launch an international board in Shanghai is delayed: Is a USD-denominated board feasible in the near future ?
Here is the link to the text version of the BBC story I refer to, with some of my quoted comments. Unfortunately, there is no video link that I’m aware of.